Saturday, October 2, 2010

Out of the Office, Into the....Fire....of....hmm.... Outdoor Adventures?

For everyone who keeps hitting the refresh button every 14 seconds looking for an update to the blog, I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow marks Day 1 of my trip to the south of Peru (Arequipa, Lake Titicaca, Cusco, Machu, Picchu, etc.). Chances are I won't write any entries during this period (until at least October 14th), so you'll have to turn to other outlets for your semi-daily dose of roof dogs (I saw a trifecta yesterday and didn't have my camera! I'll be beating myself up for weeks about that SNAFU), seemingly nonexistent wig shops, and that minimal sprinkling of real, factual information about something. I hope everoney has a great start to their October!

See ya real soon kids!
Andrew

4 comments:

  1. enjoy your epic journey into the Aiel Waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I always find water and shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puedes creerlo? Recorde tu pagina. Donde estas? Te extrano amigo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashley, I need you as a regular on this blog. Your commentary is very necessary.

    ReplyDelete